Jan 3, 2013

Freebie Flick: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)


Why pay cash money to see a retread that's probably terrible* when the classic that spawned it is readily available for home viewing? In this case, for free. (And if you go to a web site called KeepVid, you can download most any online video in almost any format for easy storage and transportation elsewhere.) Stay tuned for more free stuff, some of it timely, some random, all aspiring to awesomeness.

*If, in fact, Texas Chainsaw 3D turns out to not be garbage, I'll happily announce such. I'm always glad to be wrong when it means there's a good film to be had. I'm looking forward to the reviews, but otherwise, I'm happily protective of my preciously finite legal tender.

1 comment:

  1. The level of entertainment available these days amazes me. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete